||Place of residency: Amman-Jordan
Place of birth: Amman-Jordan
Date of birth: 4/8/1974
Social status: Married
Current Employer: University of Jordan.
- Arabic: Mother tongue language, with fluency in Arabic grammars and arts.
- English: know the basics skills
|Summary of experiences
- Lecturer: University of Jordan, Faculty of Islamic Sharia (present).
- Consultant: Financial Transaction.
- Consultant: Civil law.
- Legal Arbitrator.
- Contracts: scrutinizing and correction.
- Friday Sermon Imam and Islamic lecturer.
- Media: Participant and guest in many local FM and TV shows.
- PHD, Islamic jurisprudence ( Fiqh), specialty in Islamic judicature and Legislation law , University of Jordan 2007 with honors.
- Diploma in Quran Recitations (Enunciation).2002
- Master Degree, Islamic jurisprudence ( Fiqh), specialty in Islamic judicature and Legislation law , University of Jordan 1998-2001
- Diploma in Education, spatiality in School Administration, University of Jordan 1997-1998
- Bachelor Degree, Islamic jurisprudence ( Fiqh) and legislations, University of Jordan, 1993-1997.
- Member of Scholar League of Biladusham ( Jordan, Palastine, Syria and Lebanon)
- Laying of the General Theory Of The Judicature Liability in Islamic legislations through the foundation studies in Islamic law and the Islamic politics. A PhD thesis
- Course in Authenticating Old Manuscripts,
- Course in Domestic & International Arbitration from the Center of Consultation at the University of Jordan, 2009.
- Course in Statistical Package for Social Sciences “SPSS” from the Center of Consultation at the University of Jordan.
- Course in Advance English Conversation from the Center of Consultation at the University of Jordan.
- Courses in Computer Application, ICDL, INTEL Future Learning.